What is the SOMA Shower Filter made up of?
- Vitamin C
- Activated Carbon
- Calcium Sulfite: Reduces chlorine in shower water.
- KDF: Helps remove residual chlorine and heavy metals such as lead, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel, and copper.
- High Purity of Calcium
- Ceramic Balls: Alkaline Balls
- Mineral Balls
- Tourmaline Balls
Where are SOMA Shower Filters produced?
- Our ingredients are produced in Canada, the packaging and casing is produced in China.
Will I need a professional or plumber to install my SOMA filter?
- No plumbers or tools are required to set up the SOMA shower filter.
- Unscrew your shower hose from the tap.
- Attach our filter to the bottom of your shower tap.
- Re-attach your shower hose.
- Tighten both sides to prevent leakage.
- Run your shower water for 1 minute.
What’s the warranty on the product?
- We offer a one-year manufacturing warranty on all SOMA products and merchandise. Please e-mail email@example.com for any further information.
What if the SOMA shower filter doesn't fit on my showerhead?
- In some cases, you may need an adapter to lengthen the distance between the wall and tap. Please shop the SOMA adapter on our website.
How do I use the adapter?
- Our Swivel Adapter is a small attachment you can twist on to the Shower Filter. The adapter rotates, thus creating a wider angle (more room) for the Shower Filter to fit into tight spaces.
What is the lifespan of the cartridge?
- Each Refill Capsule lasts for up to 10,000 litres of water. We recommend the cartridge being changed every 3-6 months. You can subscribe now and save on your next cartridge replacement filter.