SOMA Adapter for Showerhead
What Is It?
Our SOMA polished-chrome adapter is uniquely designed to fit a wide range of hand held shower-heads and shower types.
- Standard G1/2 Connection: 1/2 IPS(G1/2) female to male connected adapter fits with standard G 1/2 straight threaded shower arms & shower heads. (Note: Female Male thread) This angle male to female adapter can increase the angle and add your existing shower head length.
- Solid Brass Body: Shower Elbow Adapter is Made of brass material and chrome polished finish technology to prevent rust and oxidation. It is a higher corrosion resistance and swivels smoothly than steel or rubber. Daily maintenance-free life.
- Easy to Install: No plumbers and No wrench required. DIY just a few minutes. Hand screws it on shower arm/shower hose and showerhead. Connect 1/2 inch IPS female thread to the shower arm, Then connect 1/2 inch IPS male thread end of the swivel to the showerhead.
PURIFIES WATER FILTER SHOWER
Helps quickly reduce chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, sediment particles, bacteria in water. Helps your skin, hair, nails from aging & eliminates secondary pollution from tap water (15-stage filter equipped with activated carbon).
EASY TO INSTALL & FITS FOR ANY SHOWER HEAD
Chlorine shower filter can be used with any showerhead, handheld shower, or shower combo. Don't need any tools. Hydroflow Products come with everything that can help you for immediate installation and usage.
The Shower Water Purifier applies to normal water pressure (or lower pressure) and remains the high water output as usual, which offers you a full and refreshing shower experience.
Infused with Vitamin C
Granular Activated Carbon
Essential Mineral Balls
- What is the SOMA Shower Filter made up of?
- Vitamin C
- Activated Carbon
- Calcium Sulfite: Reduces chlorine in shower water.
- KDF: Helps remove residual chlorine and heavy metals such as lead, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel, and copper.
- High Purity of Calcium
- Ceramic Balls: Alkaline Balls
- Mineral Balls
- Tourmaline Balls
- Where are SOMA Shower Filters produced?
- Our ingredients are produced in Canada, the packaging and casing is produced in China.
- Will I need a professional or plumber to install my SOMA filter?
- No plumbers o tools are required to set up the SOMA shower filter.
- Unscrew your shower hose from the tap.
- Attach our filter to the bottom of your shower tap.
- Re-attach your shower hose.
- Tighten both sides to prevent leakage.
- Run your shower water for 1 minute.
- What’s the warranty on the product?
- We offer a one-year manufacturing warranty on all SOMA products and merchandise. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
- What if the SOMA shower filter doesn't fit on my showerhead?
- In some cases, you may need an adapter to lengthen the distance between the wall and tap. Please shop the SOMA adapter on our website.
- How do I use the adapter?
- Our Swivel Adapter is a small attachment you can twist on to the Shower Filter. The adapter rotates, thus creating a wider angle (more room) for the Shower Filter to fit into tight spaces.
Showers are often neglected in our beauty routines, and they shouldn't be.
Those creams, treatments and masks you slather on later? They'll only deliver promised results when applied on a fresh canvas: clean hair, balanced scalp and fresh skin.
Getting clean is the first step.
The Cause Behind SOMA
When we set out to create SOMA, we wanted to do so with something bigger in mind, the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of thousands of Canadians who need it most.